Sunday, March 8, 2009

OBGYN Drama

OBGYN DRAMA!

January 26, 2009 Last visit with first OB

So basically I didn't like my OB, ie: baby doctor, and I needed to find a new one! I tried to switch within the practice since there were only 10 docs but ooohhh no, that was unacceptable regarding "their" policy! So fine...I would find another person who wanted my $25,000, at least I think that is a rough estimate of what it costs to have a baby these days! So I started researching immediately and found HER. The new doc is DR. STORCK, how appropriate, it was my sign and I'm glad I paid attention to this one!

February 13, 2009 First visit with last OB

During our first visit, I said to Bob "Do you know how I can tell this is a good doc and a good office?" He said after looking ALL around the room, "because there are antiseptic wipes on the counter", I said "NO, there is a huge Julia Childs Cookbook on her desk." He just laughed and started telling me some really funny jokes. It was a good day and a great new start to this journey. So the next visit will be "THE VISIT." You know, the one we find out the sex! Stay tuned for March 13th's posting...yes..that is Friday the 13th!

Stats:
15 weeks pregnant
Weight, 2lb gain Did you really think I was going to tell you how much I weigh:)


No comments:

Post a Comment

About This Blog