As most of you probably know, IT'S A GIRL! I am thrilled to announce our ultrasound onMarch Friday 13th went fabulous! We went in for the ultrasound and was able to see all her parts in action. The heart, brain, limbs, and even a smile! Sure enough, everything is right on schedule. She weighs about a pound is roughly 10 inches long. It was such a precious moment when the lady announced that our sweet little gummi bear baby was going to be a GIRL! Bob then projects, "Wow, we are going to have a wedding to host!", I loved the smile on his face and I will never forget it!
Bob and I celebrated over Dinner with my parents and nephew Baylen! I have pictures and videos that I hope to share with you! If all goes well, you will see her blowing bubbles and sucking thumbs:)
- ► 2011 (44)
- ► 2010 (93)
- Registering at Target
- 21 Weeks Prego
- BABY CLOTHES
- 20 Weeks Prego! March 21st 2009
- Friday 13th! Will it be a boy or girl!
- Cookie Cravings
- Gourmet Club
- Kentucky Girls Weekend!
- OBGYN Drama
- New Year's Eve 2008
- Gummi Bear Baby Photo
- Gummi Bear Baby/ December 29, 2008
- Christmas December 24, 2008
- The Talk with Moss/ November 28, 2008
- "I'm not feeling well weekend."/ November 21, 2008...
- Bob's 34th Birthday/ November 2, 2008
- Stephanie's visit/ August 21, 2008
- April and Jon Nodine's Wedding/ July 24, 2008
- ▼ March (18)