Sunday, March 1, 2009

Christmas December 24, 2008















Christmas 2008! The Terry family Christmas was hosted by my mom this year and Bob and I went up to Kentucky for the weekend. My mom had pneumonia and I with child, we both slept the majority of Saturday. My Dad and Bob played golf, they will go rain, sleet, snow, or shine!

Bob and I went to Kelly and Jeff Crowe's on Christmas Eve to see Cashen, Madeline, and Taylor open their gifts! It was a blast to see the little ones get so excited about Christmas. Kelly has started this great tradition of feeding the reindeer, she makes "special" reindeer food for the kids to throw all over the front lawn. They loved it and we loved watching them!

http://picasaweb.google.com/jrterry1707/Christmas08#
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment

About This Blog