Sunday, March 29, 2009
I started baking right around the beginning of March. I love those Dark Chocolate Chip Cookies from Kashi, partly because they are "healthier" for you and mostly because they taste great! For all the sweet eaters, you will love this recipe!
The recipe started with a bag of Nestle Tollhouse chocolate chips. It has a recipe for chocolate chip oatmeal cookies on the back, I started substituting ingredients and came out with a really good cookie. Add dark chocolate chips vs milk chocolate, add nuts I chose hazelnuts, and for a twist I added dried cherries! They have been a hit with the neighbors and of course Bob, my official taste tester!
- ► 2011 (44)
- ► 2010 (93)
- Registering at Target
- 21 Weeks Prego
- BABY CLOTHES
- 20 Weeks Prego! March 21st 2009
- Friday 13th! Will it be a boy or girl!
- Cookie Cravings
- Gourmet Club
- Kentucky Girls Weekend!
- OBGYN Drama
- New Year's Eve 2008
- Gummi Bear Baby Photo
- Gummi Bear Baby/ December 29, 2008
- Christmas December 24, 2008
- The Talk with Moss/ November 28, 2008
- "I'm not feeling well weekend."/ November 21, 2008...
- Bob's 34th Birthday/ November 2, 2008
- Stephanie's visit/ August 21, 2008
- April and Jon Nodine's Wedding/ July 24, 2008
- ▼ March (18)