Sunday, March 1, 2009

Gummi Bear Baby/ December 29, 2008

Bob and I had our first prenatal visit! The ultrasound revealed at 8 weeks a sweet little flicker, that apparently was the heartbeat, and a small squirmy thing the size of a gummi bear.....the baby! It was the coolest, weirdest, and most miraculous thing I think I have ever experienced! It was official, there was a little one growing inside of me....what do I do now! Not much because it was clear that my body wasn't mine anymore and was now the residence of gummi bear baby. Gummi bear baby had taken over physically, mentally, and had begun to completely diminish my relationship with food! I love food...I live, breathe, eat, and sleep food and now the love affair was over. I could barely think of what to have for dinner, let alone make it! Bob slid right into head chef for The Cieteks and thanks goodness because Gummi Bear baby would have become Peanut Butter baby! I have been jonesin for: Diet Coke, Poptarts, Fruit, Peanut Butter, and Cottage Cheese/Peaches. This is what Gummi Bear baby has been living on, except Diet Coke, the first several weeks! Chef Bob is very strict on the diet, he is already a little over protective!

No comments:

Post a Comment

About This Blog