Sunday, March 8, 2009
New Year's Eve 2008
New Year Eve! We loved having Dinner with our neighbors Brent, Tish, and Emma Holden. We recreated a classic meal from a local favorite restaurant.
Filet with lobster sauce
Twiced Baked Potatoes
A mini salad bar
Brownies/Ice Cream for Dessert, at the 12O'clock hour
Several other neighbors strolled in after Dinner and we played Taboo until about 2:00! Yes, I said "we" because this pregnant lady lasted until then! I was so proud but I had to start cooking to gain my second wind. So we had plenty of brownies and ice cream for everyone!
- ► 2011 (44)
- ► 2010 (93)
- Registering at Target
- 21 Weeks Prego
- BABY CLOTHES
- 20 Weeks Prego! March 21st 2009
- Friday 13th! Will it be a boy or girl!
- Cookie Cravings
- Gourmet Club
- Kentucky Girls Weekend!
- OBGYN Drama
- New Year's Eve 2008
- Gummi Bear Baby Photo
- Gummi Bear Baby/ December 29, 2008
- Christmas December 24, 2008
- The Talk with Moss/ November 28, 2008
- "I'm not feeling well weekend."/ November 21, 2008...
- Bob's 34th Birthday/ November 2, 2008
- Stephanie's visit/ August 21, 2008
- April and Jon Nodine's Wedding/ July 24, 2008
- ▼ March (18)