Bob's big 34 this year was different that most years. We had a block party so to speak in our neighborhood. Our neighbors are so fun and after about a year, we have developed some great friendships! I made a few treats and called a few friends and we played cornhole at our new clubhouse! As you can see, we played cornholed inside! It was about 20 degrees outside but it worked just fine. My Dad and I tagged teamed this project, he made the boards and I made the bags. Bob was totally surprised but I think for many reasons. One, that we actually "made" the game for him but mainly because it is known that Bob and I are not the cornhole superstar that some of our friends are down here in the South. Although we have only had it since November, I feel we will move up in the ranks of cornhole very fast this spring and summer! Anyone want to go ahead and pose a challenge? Book your weekend now.
- ► 2011 (44)
- ► 2010 (93)
- Registering at Target
- 21 Weeks Prego
- BABY CLOTHES
- 20 Weeks Prego! March 21st 2009
- Friday 13th! Will it be a boy or girl!
- Cookie Cravings
- Gourmet Club
- Kentucky Girls Weekend!
- OBGYN Drama
- New Year's Eve 2008
- Gummi Bear Baby Photo
- Gummi Bear Baby/ December 29, 2008
- Christmas December 24, 2008
- The Talk with Moss/ November 28, 2008
- "I'm not feeling well weekend."/ November 21, 2008...
- Bob's 34th Birthday/ November 2, 2008
- Stephanie's visit/ August 21, 2008
- April and Jon Nodine's Wedding/ July 24, 2008
- ▼ March (18)