Tuesday, October 20, 2009

2 months post baby is pretty cool





































I've been having a blast the last couple of weeks. Harper is really coming to life and starting to establish a routine. Anywhere from 6-9 hours of sleep a night, LOVING IT! During the day she entertains herself with her mobile, the ceiling fan, her hands, and the bold pillows on my couch.


She is hysterical, she smiles all the time and laughed for the first time this weekend! Bob and I fell in love with her all over again, actually that happens everyday! My favorite babysitters, Nana, Poppie, and my nephew Benjamin, came down this weekend to spend some time with her and I had a girls night out. Kelly, April, Breagal and I went to Dinner and Kings of Leon concert. It was soooo fun and certainly perfect timing post baby! Thanks for the wonderful food and laughs....until next time.




No comments:

Post a Comment

About This Blog