Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Harper Elle




















So it has been decided. Harper Elle will be her name. Harper is Bob's favorite and Elle is mine! We can't wait to meet her and see if it fits. If not, I suppose we should come up with a back up....I wonder...how many people come up with a back up? How many people wait until they actually arrive to name them? So funny to name someone who isn't here, the good thing is...she is here...every day I feel her moving and grooving. She already has so many nicknames, I wonder if she will actually live with her long awaited name? Mostly likely not, if I had to guess.
Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

  1. I love...love...love the name! I also love the beautiful quilts from your other baby shower! It sounds like everything is coming right along. Good luck these last several weeks. We are here for you if you need anything.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks sista. I had a lot of fun at the shower...you know how sweet the traditional showers are with all the girls:)

    ReplyDelete

About This Blog