Thursday, June 4, 2009

Baby Shower at Tollgate




















What an amazing party! We had so many good friends come together to celebrate our new little arrival, Bob and I are truly lucky. Kelly was the hostess with the mostess....as usual. Thanks to all the girls who helped her and of course Breagel with his signature cocktail, Sangrita, it was a hit! So I hear... because I certainly didn't get to enjoy it, maybe I will have him make it for me when I return from the hospital. Everyone was so generous with the gifts and of course Sunday morning I woke up bright and early to start organizing everything in the nursery. Thanks to Jon for capturing so many moments on my new camera, I will cherish these moments.
http://picasaweb.google.com/jrterry1707/TollgateBabyShowerContinues#

Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment

About This Blog