Thursday, June 4, 2009

Day at the pool















All my buddies traveled down to Nashville this weekend to throw Bob and I the best baby shower ever. I got to host some of my closest and dearest friends along with their children for the first time together:) Casey and Jennifer Kaufman, Will and Michele Barber, Ryan and Whitney Mardis, Stephen and Sarah Clements, and Jon and April Nodine. Kelly Crowe and I split them between our two houses....kids and all!













Saturday morning I made brunch and had everyone over to my pool. The kids had a blast and I'm pretty sure the parents got their workouts in just following them around. April and I sat back in our pool chairs and relished in the fact we didn't have to run around just yet. Well she has it made but me...I will be right there with the girls next summer. And I can't wait!














I adored getting to know the kiddos a little better and seeing them all interact. It is truly amazing to see how fast they grow and develop into mini people. Love you all and please come back soon.

May 30th, 2009
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment

About This Blog