Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Nestle Meeting














Nestle comes to Nashville! My team came in town last week for a brief meeting and surprise baby shower:) They were so thoughtful...not only did we go out to Cafe Nonna (one of my fav restaurants) and then they showered me with gifts.....they ordered Gigi's Cupcakes!!!!! Now, for those of you who have not had the chance to indulge in these sinfully delicious cupcakes, I recommend you order them online immediately. http://gigiscupcakesusa.com They are RIDICULOUS! Bob and I usually split one, wedding cake is always our first choice, but not this time. I indulged in an entire wedding cake personally....cupcake that is... and I had two left over to take home. He was thrilled and so was I. Thanks to all my wonderful colleagues, it was really special for all of you to think of me and my family!
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment

About This Blog