Sunday, July 12, 2009

Hitting the links in June














Ok.....so I told a white lie....I have had another craving during pregnancy. GOLFING...
It has not worked out so well that I golf so the last several months, I just caddy. I called Bob one afternoon at the end of June and asked if he wanted to play. He said, you mean you want to be my caddy...and I said of course. It was a gorgeous day and couldn't wait to get on the course.














He didn't play so well that day....I think I made him nervous. But we had a lot of fun. I played with my camera as he lost somewhere around 10 balls....like I said....it wasn't his shining moment:)















This shot is one of the reasons I love being out on the course so much. The time of the day when the sun is going down and you get shade and sun. It is so beautiful, I will have a great memory of us out there that day....waiting for Harper to join us on the course someday!
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment

About This Blog