Sunday, July 12, 2009

July 4th

We had a blast July 4th! We hosted our traditional fireworks show with Jeff and Kelly Crowe and my Mom and Dad came in for the weekend to help us get all our last minute baby errands accomplished...and we did!

Saturday evening Bob and I hosted Jeff and Kelly, Ryan and Jackie, Tim and Kate, and Mom and Dad for BBQ! Afterward, we took our blankets out to the huge lawn behind our home and invited all the neighbors for fireworks. The kids and adults loved them. It is actually a really good show, the guys build these massive stands to launch the really big fireworks. Afterward, we all gathered back at home for an intermission while the rain passed. It was a long day and night for me, I think my head hit the pillow around midnight! Pretty impressive I must say for a 36 week pregger.

No comments:

Post a Comment

About This Blog