Thursday, February 11, 2010

My Valentine



















Harper came home from school yesterday wearing her first Valentine for Mommy and Daddy. Her class decorated onesies and I couldn't contain my kisses when Bob brought her in the door.



















Her teacher is so creative. Unfortunately, I am not. After reading Harper's daily sheet, I notice a huge cut out heart that says VALENTINE PARTY tomorrow with all her classmates. I thought I was off the hook this year, she IS only 6 months old.... What am I supposed to make, pureed carrots in the shape of candy? Well, I thought fast and made these Valentine's tags below. Each kid will get one and there is a little magnet on the back so it's safe, thankfully there are only three others. I'm such a sucker for stuff like:)

No comments:

Post a Comment

About This Blog