Sunday, April 19, 2009

Babies R Us

My friend Jackie and I are well on our way to filling out...literally! We are both due in the middle of the hot hot summer! She is on number two and decided she would guide me through the world of Babies R Us. We had a blast and there was waaaayyy too much to choose from. I managed my way through and enjoyed every minute of it because everywhere I looked there were people just like me....belly swelling ladies:)

I think some of my favorite items had to be bibs, burp clothes, and blankies! Toooo cute!

I thought the funniest thing Jackie asked me was, "Are you going to register for ANYTHING pink?" I don't know, I guess I'm your non-traditional girl! Plus, I know she will get a ton of pink items from all her cousins, aunts, and grandmothers:)

No comments:

Post a Comment

About This Blog