Monday, April 27, 2009

Jessica's 1st compost pile















I started my first compost pile last year! It is so easy and it really does work. I know there were people that didn't have as much faith as I did....no names mentioned Bob..oops! But it has produced enough compost for all my garden beds. I highly recommend it and again....it is soooooo easy!

I purchased the bin online and the rest is a combination of all the extra fruit/vegetable scraps, egg shells, coffee grinds, yard clippings, newspapers, and even Christmas decorations. I clipped a ton of branches and things from my neighborhood during Winter to decorate my house, afterward I just threw it all into the compost pile. Check it out and hopefully you will start one too!
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment

About This Blog