Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Ultrasound 20 weeks

Here is our little sweet pea! I finally got the shots from the 20 week ultrasound. All is good and where it needs to be! It is definitely a little girl:)

Last week, at 24 weeks, I had another ultrasound. It was amazing, I could see her blinking, sticking her tongue out, and I'm pretty sure she is sucking her thumb already. I completely fell in love with her and it has totally come to life for me. Along with the midday and 8:30 PM gymnastics sessions. It is completely predictable at this point. I look forward to this time of the day, it's like she is saying hello!

I hope you enjoy the shots as much as we do, I just can't believe she is going to triple in size!!!!!

Baby is good, Mommy is great 8lbs gain total!
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment

About This Blog