Thursday, March 24, 2011

Tunes and Tutus

Madeline Cecilia Crowe turned 3!!!! in February....yes, I told you I was a bit behind on blogging but I am quickly catching up. For those of you who don't know Madeline, she is one of my best friends daughter and quickly becoming one of Harper's best buddies. Harper loves to follow her around and watch everything she is doing and Madeline of course likes to tell her everything that she is touching is hers and wants to take it away from her. You know, the typical 18 months old versus a 3 year old relationship.

We had a blast at her party. Kelly rented a room in her clubhouse and filled it with balloons, pizza, an amazing cake from a very indulgent local bakery, girls girls girls, 2 boys:), and a Very Loud DJ! That's right, we were partying to a real live (high school dance loud) DJ. The kids loved it and the parents ate a lot of pizza and cake...
Party Attire....Check
Vintage Popcorn Machine......Check
Birthday Girl...Check



Like I said, parents eating birthday cake....of course this is typical Harper, trying to get all of my bites plus hers
It was a success, the birthday girl walked away with I don't know...maybe 10 new tutus, lots of dress up clothes and plenty of great memories and plans to do it all again next year!


No comments:

Post a Comment

About This Blog