Friday, March 25, 2011

Grandparents Brunch

So these shoes show up in the mail and a few days later, so does Nana and Poppie for a Grandparents luncheon at Harper's school. Nana and I have been on a shopping spree for the little tike for Spring and these shoes are on the top of my favorite list. I love Livie and Luca, they make the most irresistible shoes for little ones. And I am secretly thrilled my Mom loves them as much as I. More pics to follow of goodies I am finding.

Nana and Poppie love being able to come down for things like this for Harper. They had a book fair at school and of course, Harper walked out with a couple in hand.
Reading books is truly Harper's favorite thing right now. She cannot get enough of it.
Diva In Training
Harper in her favorite hat. When I grab her coat and hat, she insists to put on the "Ouw" herself.

No comments:

Post a Comment

About This Blog