Sunday, January 3, 2010

Terry Christmas













Christmas was a blast this year. Bob and I hosted the Terry Christmas at our home and a HUGE thanks for the family traveling down. Of course they spoiled Harper to the core, holding her every minute they were here and now...let me tell you...she definitely misses them:)














YES, this is my oldest nephew! Baylen! The reason I say that is because he has grown a few (roughly 10 inches) since most of you have seen him! He is now 6'2". Benjamin, my other nephew, is Baylen's shadow and can't wait to grow up and be just like his big brother!













My Dad bought a RV a couple of weeks ago and the family purchased the movie for him. I can't wait to see him barreling down I-65 with the family and all the chaos in this huge RV.













No comments:

Post a Comment

About This Blog