Saturday, January 2, 2010

Christmas Morning



















These shoes were the perfect thing about our Christmas this year. I looked around for little shoes to place on the tree in lieu of our little one. I found lots of gifts and keepsakes but never found the perfect babies shoes. As I opened this gift to Harper from Daddy, I almost teared up. They are so sweet and all I could think of was when she will be placing them on her own tree one day telling her husband that these shoes were the first gift her father gave to her.



















Minnie Mouse took over Christmas morning and we loved it.... in her Santa's Little Helper PJ's.












These pics really say it all. It was so much fun and felt so complete now that Harper is here. We have this whole new outlook on the holidays and celebrating Christmas, we are just so thankful for her and can't imagine our lives without her!













Some of the gifts we gave her were really fun, you can see the pics on the previous post.
I particularly liked the "I love fries" bib...that was purchased more for Bob. The two bears were beyond cute...Bob and I both bought her each a different bear from the EubaloboBear Collection and didn't even know it until we opened gifts. Also, I have to add that it took me about 32 years to get the "blue box" from Tiffany and Co. and for little Miss Harper....it only took 4 months. A longtime family friend bought her a sterling silver rattle/teether, it is so shiny and beautiful I refused to use it but she insisted that I do. Apparently it works wonders on the gums.....yeah, who knew, I thought my fancy plastic bubble like teethers you put in the freezer would do just fine. Well, she doesn't know the meaning of it yet so at least I have that going for me:) Who am I kidding, I loved it and can't wait to see if it really works!

1 comment:

  1. Happy New Year to the Cietek's! Love the pics of Harper in all her Christmas outfits! She is precious!

    ReplyDelete

About This Blog