Sunday, January 10, 2010

Happy New Year 2010













To ring in the New Year, we invited our neighbors over! Anne and Javier with their kids, Will and Angela, Daphne, and my crew rang it in with such good food and this wonderful cake Anne made. Harper only made it until 7:30, the time all the guest arrived, so our wonderful video monitor was our New Year's babysitter.













Angela and Will

Aren't they the sweetest couple.




















Bob and I lasted until 2:30, I was so impressed considering when I was rocking Harper to sleep at 7:00 I could have went to bed for the night. You know, a little food and few cocktails, I was up and going in no time.



















Harper Elle in her baby legs. I love the crochet leg warmers Nana gave her for Christmas, they are soooo cozy!

No comments:

Post a Comment

About This Blog