Saturday, November 7, 2009

General Tso's Friday Night

Bob and I were craving something good with a fridge full of groceries and all out of ideas for Dinner. I said to Bob, "why don't I make the general tso's dish I made a couple of months ago." I started digging through my monthly subscription of Everyday Food by Martha Stewart. I love this little magazine because it always has great and simple recipes. I was struggling to find the recipe and thought that mommy brain had gotten the best of me. What would I do now? We were both craving it and didn't want to start the what do you want for dinner conversation all over again. I jumped on Martha's website and found the recipe, in the Everyday Food recipe collection. The only problem....I didn't go back far enough. The recipe was from October 2008!!! I couldn't believe it had been that long, my how time flies when you are having fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment

About This Blog