Sunday, September 26, 2010

Grandparents Day and Family Reunion

Nana and Poppie had a fabulous time with Harper Elle the weekend of September 10th. I had a baby shower to host and my Mom wanted Harper to come to the family reunion, so that meant, Bob and I had a weekend to ourselves and little Miss Harper took a road trip to KY! A few shots of her becoming one of the gang at cornhole and of course my Dad feeding her bad bad things;) Actually it was my Aunt's chocolate pie and that makes me very jealous. You just don't understand how good this pie is, the taste still lingers in my mouth and I haven't had a bite in years!!



Nana drove down from KY to hang with Harper Elle on Grandparents Day. I didn't even know there was a national day to celebrate Grandparents, but I'm glad there is! G-parents are the best and they loved their spaghetti lunch!

No comments:

Post a Comment

About This Blog