Saturday, December 5, 2009

Thanksgiving 09



















Harper Elle's first Thanksgiving Dinner. I warned her not to have an entire plate of food and then have FOUR different desserts, I told her that's what would happen to her cheeks! KIDDING, that's what happened to Mommy's hips:)

The trip was so nice, Bob and I stayed at a lodge owned by family friend. We had a mini couples retreat and Nana and Poppie loved it because they had her all to themselves. Bob loved the 20+ TV's in this place and I loved the oversized bed that let me go to bed around 8:00 and wake up whenever:)

















Everyone fought over holding her of course, ummm I don't blame them do you?
The boys, Benjamin and Baylen, love her and had a lot of fun making Christmas card pictures for Nana in the leaves.



















Enjoy the pics!

No comments:

Post a Comment

About This Blog