Saturday, December 5, 2009

Girls trip to Nashville, November 21st



















My girls came to Nashville to see Harper and we had a blast. Michelle, Jennifer, and Whit rolled in on Saturday afternoon and we basically just vegged out! They brought Harper a bunch of goodies, spoiled her with a ton of hugs and kisses, and we all caught up on each other's lives.
Kelly came over in the afternoon and made a delicious dinner and had complimentary spa treatments from Aveda! A-Ma-Zing.

I'm already missing them, it seems like there is not enough time anymore. So we made the most of it! Love ya....and come back really soon.













2 comments:

  1. So bummed I didn't get to snuggle with Harper. I guess I will just have to wait to the next visit. Wasn't worth the risk of getting her sick.

    Miss you already!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ah girl, I loved having everyone cozy up in the house. Missing you all as well...

    ReplyDelete

About This Blog