Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Fancy Toes














So most of you know how much I do not care for the shape or genetic make up of my feet...so for me to be posting them on here is a big deal. I couldn't resist sharing my new pedi with my fellow lady friends. I have always snubbed the whole artwork on the toes but today, I went for a full spa mani/pedi...seeing it may be awhile till I have another...and the sweet lady added a special touch just for the baby. I sort of think she felt sorry for me and I have to admit I was a little nervous but I actually love it! It so cheery, it's keeping my spirits high. I love love love the color, I have had it before. OPI, "We'll always have Paris." I'm sure the nurses will have a field day with these toes, at least it will be a good conversation piece. Like I'm probably going to care about small talk:)

Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment

About This Blog