Saturday, August 8, 2009

Accident Prone




















Bob and I went to breakfast on Sunday morning, August 2nd, and after we hit a double decker movie. Funny People and The Ugly Truth....loved Funny People and The Ugly Truth was your cute predictable romantic comedy! Afterward, we headed home and I thought I would do some gardening since we had been indoors the majority of the day. Well, just a few minutes later, down I went! I sprained my ankle and that started my 40th week of pregnancy. We got everything checked out on Monday and mom and babe are doing just fine. Lots of R&R for both of us this past week, I can't say I really hate the fact that my feet need to be up the majority of the day:) Just going with the flow...
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment

About This Blog