Monday, May 17, 2010

Mother's Day
















"Harper Elle's teacher at school made this for me. The cupcake was so good I had it for breakfast...so not a good idea on an empty stomach."


What a wonderful thing to hear, Happy Mother's Day. I really never knew how great it would sound! On Sunday, I woke up and several texts on my phone greeted me with Happy Mother's Day. Afterward, my sweet babe starting jabbering and crying and as I picked her up out of her crib I thought every single mother's day I get to do this?! AMAZING!

Bob showered me with tons of gifts to celebrate my first mother's day and we went out to breakfast. We headed to Loveless Cafe but at 9:00 AM there was already an hour and a half wait...we didn't wait. We went to J Christopher's and it was excellent. After we went strolling and shopping with Harper. It was perfect, really I couldn't ask for a better day. I missed my Mom and sent her lots of love and kisses.


















1 comment:

  1. Happy Mother's Day and Happy Anniversary! May is a big month for you :) Hope you had a great one...from the sounds/looks of it...you did!

    ReplyDelete

About This Blog