Tuesday, April 27, 2010

4 teeth!



















Four teeth and smiling! Yes it looks like her teeth are totally jacked up but she holds her bottom teeth over to fit the front and second tooth on her left side. AND, she grits them. Quite possibly the worst sound ever!



















Bob notes that her teeth are coming in hillbilly style and contributes that to "my" genes, that would be a direct stab at my Kentucky roots. I assure him she will have perfect teeth of course, but actually I am a bit concerned because they do seem pretty funky at the time.



















She started using her high chair as a teether. Just hope the old, antique store $25.00 find doesn't have a toxic coating of who knows what on it! Me and my great ideas, always a compromise right?!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

About This Blog