Wednesday, April 21, 2010

Crawling!

We go away to Vegas for four nights and two hours after I get there my mom texts me and says Harper is CRAWLING! Also, she got another tooth this week. What? Why minutes after I leave she decides to grow up? It's get harder and harder to leave her, let alone reaching milestones you often dream about.

What a whirlwind of a two weeks. Bob and I have been so busy. I have been planting flowers like mad and mulching everything in sight. Harper Elle goes to Kentucky at least every fourth day. Bob took a NEW job, I capitalize because he is completely leaving his profession and taking on a completely new adventure in the medical imaging business. And in the midst of our hectic schedules, we were able to turn my Vegas work trip into a mini couples get away.

We had a blast in Vegas. We shopped, laid by the pool, drank a little too much and ate way way to much. Mario Batali and Wolfgang Puck served up some amazing meals and Frank Caliendo and Cirque du Soleil/Elvis provided fabulous entertainment. We also stayed at the new "mini city" of Aria in Vegas, it is unbelievable.

I'm blogging from Knoxville and can't wait to make it home tomorrow for a little R&R this weekend. If it is any indication of hectic and busy I have been, there are no pictures on this post or from Vegas...enough said!


No comments:

Post a Comment

About This Blog