Thursday, October 13, 2011

More from August and New York


Amazing seats and great weather, this was an unbelievable game!

Ever since I met Bob, 11 years ago, I have always imagined going to a game. This was my first Major League game and now I've gone and spoiled myself.




So our last leg of the trip ended with an 18 hour rental car ride home from New York to Nashville!! The hurricane coming to the East Coast got there right in time to cancel our flight home, so we took to the road. Yes, you read that right. But hanging with Harper was pretty fun, it was really cute to see her snuggle in with us in a hotel room. She didn't know quite what to think but we made the most of it.


As we stopped for a bit of fuel, we saw this road sign.
How ironic.



Cincinnati's best. I flipped when I saw the road sign and it was so good. Growing up, we would go to this Amusement Park called Kings Island and we would often get Skyline Chili.
To Old Memories and Making New Ones!


No comments:

Post a Comment

About This Blog