Tuesday, April 1, 2008

April Fools

Today I wanted to trick Bob with a great April Fools...I didn't pull it off! Bob had surgery 3 weeks ago today for ACL reconstruction and began making calls to customers within an hour of leaving the surgery center. Heavily medicated and quite chipper on the phone....I knew it was not a great idea for him to be chatting it up with customers. He made a few calls on the way home from the surgery center and fell asleep once we got home. I told my Dad about him calling customers all drugged up after surgery and he said I should have one play a joke on him. Unfortuanely, I couldn't round anyone up today!!!! It would have been great:)

He is healing fabulous and doing great in therapy! He may get to go back to official work next week! We have been taking it easy and trying to get ready for Spring. We entertained the weekend of Easter. Kelly Jeff Cashen and Madeline joined us for Dinner on Saturday and Sunday we made a huge Brunch for Kate and Tim and of course our Sunday regular Breagel. Mom and Dad Terry ventured down last weekend in hopes to help with my golfing strategies for my upcoming tournament in Orlando. It rained all weekend, so Bob and I headed out last night for a bit! Needless to say, not bad for the first time this season, but lessons are on the way!

No comments:

Post a Comment

About This Blog